Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery
Robotic and laparoscopic surgery is performed through small incisions. Minimally invasive surgery allows less postoperative pain, shorter hospital stay, and quicker overall recovery and return to work and regular activities.
Dr. Byrne is well-trained in the techniques of both laparoscopic and robot-assisted surgery. If you have been diagnosed with a condition of the bladder, kidney, or prostate, minimally invasive surgery may be an option.
Da Vinci System
- The Da Vinci System facilitates complex procedures allowing a minimally invasive approach.
- 3D vision allows magnified view
- Endowrist technology translates surgeon hand movements into small, precise controlled use of surgical instruments
- Da Vinci System consists of the surgeon’s console, patient-side cart with four interactive robotic arms, 3D HD vision system, endowrist instruments
- Radical prostatectomy
- Pelvic lymph node dissection
- Cystolithotomy – bladder stone removal
- Partial cystectomy
- Ureteral reimplant
- Distal ureterectomy
- Vesicovaginal fistula repair
- Nephroureterectomy with bladder cuff
- Partial nephrectomy
Phone: (480) 933 5557
Fax: (480) 933 6211
1076 W Chandler Blvd
Chandler, AZ 85224
Monday to Friday
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Follow Us on Social Media