New Patient Information
We want to make your visit as easy and convenient and get you in front of Dr. Byrne as quickly as possible. Help us by downloading the forms found below that are required prior to your office visit. All forms can be filled out directly onto a downloadable form. Once they are completed, you may print them, sign any documents that require your signature and bring them with you to your scheduled appointment.
Requests for Medical Records
If you need a copy of your medical records and/or radiographic images, etc. we require a signed request be sent to us by mail, fax (480) 933-6211 or email as an attached image or pdf document. Your request should contain:
- Your full name
- Date of birth
- The name of your doctor at our office
- Specification on where and how you would prefer it delivered (slides must be personally retrieved by the patient)
- Your signature
Getting Ready for Your First Visit
Visit our patient page to download paperwork prior to your first visit, and in order to provide the best care for you, it is important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- Photo ID
- Insurance information and card
- Copayment/payment for your visit. Your insurance may require us to collect a copay at the time of your visit. You may be rescheduled if payment is not arranged prior to your appointment.
- A credit card that can be kept on file
- Physician referral forms, if required by insurance.
- Completed Registration Forms
- A list of your current medications, including prescription and over-the-counter medications, with information on dose and frequency that you take the medication.
- Any recent imaging studies (x-rays, CT, ultrasounds, etc.) in electronic format.
- Any recent lab / blood / urine test results.
- Information about what treatments/medications you have tried in the past
- Medical records from prior visits that may be helpful
Also, we recommend that you arrive a little early to complete your new patient registration.
Look No Further For Excellent Urologic Care
Flexible appointments and urgent care.
Or call — 480-933-5557